Exhibitor Booth Personnel Registration Forms
Exhibitor-Only Badge Registration Information
Exhibitor-Only Badges include access to the exhibit hall and all social/food functions in the exhibit hall; they do not include access to any TMC task forces, study groups, educational sessions, or social/food functions outside the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor-Only Badge Registration can now be completed online. If you prefer, you can submit a completed registration form via fax or email.
VERY IMPORTANT!! Communicate with the booth’s primary contact before submitting a form or registering online. Registrations sent in by the booth’s primary contact supersede all other registrations.
**Verify your booth size on the Exhibit Floor Plan and the number of Exhibitor-Only Badges allotted to the booth according to the Exhibitor-Only Badge Allotment table.
**Online registrations that exceed the booth allotment will be CANCELLED (and refunded if it is a Paid Additional badge). Notification of cancellation and refund will be sent to the registrant and the booth’s primary contact.
Online Registration promotion codes – when you reach the Review & Payment page of your cart, type in all caps/no spaces the code below to discount your registration rate.
- Exhibitor-Only Badge — "EXHONFR" — reduces the rate to $0
- Member — Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge — "EXHONAB" — reduces the rate to $300
- Non-Member — Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge — "EXHONABN" — reduces the rate to $300
**Do not exceed the booth's allotted badges.
- Username and/or password assistance? Email email@example.com and provide each registrant's full name, title, company and email address.
- Sponsorship opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Sponsors page.
- Exhibit booth questions and resources? Email email@example.com or visit the Exhibitors page.
- Hotel Information? Visit the Travel page. Only those registered for the meeting will receive a hotel booking link in their confirmation email. Friday, February 2 is the deadline to complete your hotel reservation at the TMC/ATA discounted rate.
- Exhibitor Sub-blocks? Visit ConferenceDirect’s official Exhibitor Sub-Block web page.
- Can’t find your confirmation email? First, check your spam filter. If you are unable to find it, then email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not already, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
- Do you require special assistance? If you require special assistance to participate, have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please email email@example.com.
Exhibitor-Only Badge Change & Cancellation Policy
- ALL change and cancellation requests require written notification and will not be processed by phone. Changes include substitutions and transfers. Send all written notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *New in 2024 – A $50 change fee will be assessed for ALL Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge change requests received after Friday, February 2.*
- CHANGES: Monday, February 19 is the deadline for change/substitution/transfer requests. Beginning Sunday, March 3, change requests will be accepted on-site at the TMC Registration Desk.
- Exhibitor-Only Badge changes/substitutions/transfers must be made by submitting the Exhibitor-Only Badge Change, Substitution & Transfer form. If submitting a change request for a Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge after February 2, payment information for the $50 change fee is required to process the request. If you do not wish to submit payment information on the form, Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge change requests will be accepted on-site at the TMC Registration Desk beginning Sunday, March 3.
- CANCELLATIONS: Friday, February 2 is the deadline to cancel a Paid Additional Exhibitor-Only Badge and receive a refund less a $200 per person cancellation fee.
- No refunds for paid fees will be processed for cancellations received after February 2.